3230 Carlson Boulevard.
Located in Contra Costa County, Shields Nursing Center is one of
CA nursing homes.
Shields Nursing Center has 45 certified beds, 84% of which are typically occupied.
Shields Nursing Center has an overall average of rating of 2.2 out of 5 based on the following categories:
- Overall Rating: 1 out of 5
- Health Inspections: 1 out of 5
- Quality Measures: 1 out of 5
- Nurse Staffing: 4 out of 5
- RN Only: 4 out of 5
- Health Survey Date: 2010-10-08T00:00:00
- Fire Survey Date: 2010-10-20T00:00:00
- Sprinkler Status: fully sprinklered
Ownership and Operations
- Type of Ownership: For profit - Corporation
- Multiple Nursing Home Ownership: NO
- Category Description: Medicare and Medicaid
- Located Within a Hospital: NO
- Resident and Family Councils: BOTH
- Number of Residents: 38
- Number of RN Hours Per Resident Per Day: 0.81
- Number of LPN/LVN Hours Per Resident Per Day: 0.45
- Number of CNA Hours Per Resident Per Day: 3.16
- Total Number of Licensed Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day: 1.26