577 S. Peach Ave.
Located in Fresno County, Pacific Gardens Nursing and Reha is one of
CA nursing homes.
Pacific Gardens Nursing and Reha has 127 certified beds, 94% of which are typically occupied.
Pacific Gardens Nursing and Reha has an overall average of rating of 3.6 out of 5 based on the following categories:
- Nurse Staffing: 3 out of 5
- RN Only: 3 out of 5
- Overall Rating: 4 out of 5
- Health Inspections: 4 out of 5
- Quality Measures: 4 out of 5
- Health Survey Date: 2010-08-05T00:00:00
- Fire Survey Date: 2010-08-17T00:00:00
- Sprinkler Status: fully sprinklered
Ownership and Operations
- Type of Ownership: For profit - Corporation
- Multiple Nursing Home Ownership: YES
- Category Description: Medicare and Medicaid
- Located Within a Hospital: NO
- Resident and Family Councils: RESIDENT
- Number of Residents: 170
- Number of RN Hours Per Resident Per Day: 0.6
- Number of LPN/LVN Hours Per Resident Per Day: 0.65
- Number of CNA Hours Per Resident Per Day: 2.35
- Total Number of Licensed Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day: 1.25