2305 Richard St.
Located in Vermilion County, Eastridge Nursing Center is one of
LA nursing homes.
Eastridge Nursing Center has 90 certified beds, 94% of which are typically occupied.
Eastridge Nursing Center has an overall average of rating of 2.4 out of 5 based on the following categories:
- Nurse Staffing: 1 out of 5
- RN Only: 1 out of 5
- Overall Rating: 3 out of 5
- Quality Measures: 3 out of 5
- Health Inspections: 4 out of 5
- Health Survey Date: 2010-12-02T00:00:00
- Fire Survey Date: 2010-11-30T00:00:00
- Sprinkler Status: fully sprinklered
Ownership and Operations
- Type of Ownership: Non profit - Corporation
- Multiple Nursing Home Ownership: YES
- Category Description: Medicare and Medicaid
- Located Within a Hospital: NO
- Resident and Family Councils: RESIDENT
- Number of Residents: 85
- Number of RN Hours Per Resident Per Day: 0.29
- Number of LPN/LVN Hours Per Resident Per Day: 0.76
- Number of CNA Hours Per Resident Per Day: 2.34
- Total Number of Licensed Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day: 1.05